Sunday, March 2, 2008

NUS Interview Experience

Had my interview today at Bangalore. Cent percent sure of a reject...
1) Nokia Siemens merger...why? (I go blah blah...he is clearly not impressed)
2) Sell me a 3G phone. (Make a total fool of myself, somehow i got the impression that he is asking why 3G from a technical perspective)
3) Sub-prime crisis. (I have no clue and tell him so)
4) One foreign company you admire. (Stumped!!)
5) One bad thing about budget-2008.
6) Which business books are you reading? (Scores of MBA brochures for the last 5 months was what crossed my mind)
7) Any questions? I use this to convey my goals as well. (Where were the coveted why MBA / NUS / Goals questions!!)
Not even one single decent conversation...yikes!Shake hands...he tells me that the new program they have launched with a Korean and Chinese school is a much better fit for me. http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2008/02/113_19668.html
So it is bye bye NUS...bye bye mermaids of Singapore :(

No comments: